Regular maintenance from a certified technician is the very best way to keep your air conditioner running efficiently, avoiding high operating costs and frequent breakdowns. You can request our seasonal AC tune-up service at your convenience, or sign up for one of our Home Service Plans for even greater savings and year-round comfort.
What to Expect
During your seasonal AC inspection from ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Indianapolis, we will:
- inspect your air conditioner’s coolant levels and coolant pressure to ensure efficient operation.
- calibrate your home’s thermostat and check that it is cycling the unit properly for greater home comfort and HVAC control.
- check all electrical systems associated with your AC, including wiring, contacts, relays, capacitors, and outdoor disconnects for improved performance and safety.
- inspect the condenser fan motor and blades, as well as lubricate this system if needed.
- inspect the compressor and measure its amperage at startup.
- check and clean the evaporator coil, condensate drain, and condenser.
- perform extensive system safety and efficiency checks so you can rest assured your AC system is in top condition for cooling season.