Indianapolis Air Conditioner Tune-ups
Regular maintenance from a certified technician is the very best way to keep your air conditioner running efficiently, avoiding high operating costs and frequent breakdowns. You can request our seasonal AC tune-up service at your convenience, or sign up for one of our Home Service Plans for even greater savings and year-round comfort.
$79 Air Conditioner Tune-Up*
*Standard price of tune-up is $109. Price valid for one working system. For gas or heat pump systems only; does not apply to oil fired systems.Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. #license#
What to Expect
During your seasonal AC inspection from ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Indianapolis, we will:
- inspect your air conditioner’s coolant levels and coolant pressure to ensure efficient operation.
- calibrate your home’s thermostat and check that it is cycling the unit properly for greater home comfort and HVAC control.
- check all electrical systems associated with your AC, including wiring, contacts, relays, capacitors, and outdoor disconnects for improved performance and safety.
- inspect the condenser fan motor and blades, as well as lubricate this system if needed.
- inspect the compressor and measure its amperage at startup.
- check and clean the evaporator coil, condensate drain, and condenser.
- perform extensive system safety and efficiency checks so you can rest assured your AC system is in top condition for cooling season.