Indianapolis Air Conditioner Tune-ups
Regular maintenance from a certified technician is the very best way to
keep your air conditioner running efficiently, avoiding high operating
costs and frequent breakdowns. During your seasonal AC inspection from
ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Indianapolis, we will:
- inspect your air conditioner’s coolant levels and coolant pressure
to ensure efficient operation.
- calibrate your home’s thermostat and check that it is cycling the
unit properly for greater home comfort and HVAC control.
- check all electrical systems associated with your AC, including wiring,
contacts, relays, capacitors, and outdoor disconnects for improved performance
- inspect the condenser fan motor and blades, as well as lubricate this system
- inspect the compressor and measure its amperage at startup.
- check and clean the evaporator coil, condensate drain, and condenser.
- perform extensive system safety and efficiency checks so you can rest assured
your AC system is in top condition for cooling season.
You can request our seasonal AC tune-up service at your convenience, or
sign up for one of our
Home Service Plans for even greater savings and year-round comfort.